Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sweet Ladies! Princess Cupcake Rio

Today I have been busy creating some new projects.
I love using these awesome new Simply Betty Stamps - Sweet Ladies.
 
For the first one, I decided to use Princess Cupcake Rio.
 
 
I used a great new template from Sandra's Scrap Shop.
Ok, actually, I only used part of it.
I thought this great paper from The Paper Shelter would look great with this
Simply Betty Stamp.  I love the saying on it!
I used some pretty pink striped paper from My Minds Eye
and I decided to use this great green dotted paper that was used as
a backing for some scrapbooking materials I bought.
Thought I would recycle it.
 
I added a pretty pink dotted bow, and a lovely pink rose.
I like the Shabby Chic look of it.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Shabby Chic
 
 


2 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty ! I love how you color the image.Thanks for joining us at TPS challenge.

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea, love it and your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete