Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bon Bon's Anyone??

This one has the "sweetest" stamps!
 
 
Each stamp has a certain thing you are supposed to do with it.
For this stamp, you need to use some form of embossing.

 
I used my favorite Swiss Dots embossing folder with some
added lace and pretty brown crystals.

 


 
I went with a monochromatic look for this project.
Nothing but browns and creams, with a hint of a rosy color.
 
I used paper from Baerdesignstudio off of Etsy.
I also used a design from Allegradigital.
 
I made a card to display a necklace I am going to be giving as a present.
For the necklace, I used the same design from Allegradigital and
used my Epiphany square punch to cut out the design.
Then I added it to the pendant.
 
They are fabulous stamps!!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty Stamps - September Fan Page Challenge
ABC Challenges - Unique
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Cooking/Baking
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010865120/


3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm fabulous chocolate card love the rich colour and beautiful image love the papers and beautiful pendant-thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring and love, love that necklace. Thank you for joining Artistic Isnpirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chocolate-y colours you've used - great design. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Marina DT.

    ReplyDelete