Monday, October 13, 2014

13 Days and Counting!

 Time for a new 13 Days of Hallween Challenge
over at Simply Betty Stamps.

Today's challenge is all about Mummys.
All you have to do is wrap up your Simply Betty projects
with guaze or cotton or whatever!

For this project I decided to make a Halloween Countdown Calendar. 
 

 
I selected a frame with a wide frame and covered it with a piece
of lace that I cut up from an old lace t-shirt that had been ruined.
I thought the lace would make a nice feminine Mummy look.

 
I used a Simply Betty stamp called "Who's Your Mummy Betty".

 
For my calendar, I used a 4x6 page from DCWV Spooky mat stack.

I put the calendar under the glass in the frame.
That way I could use a dry erase marker to mark up the calendar.
Then you can erase it, and reuse it next year.

 
I added a fun little sticker and the SBS sentiment that goes with
Who's Your Mummy Betty?.
 
I hope you will check out the other projects that are in the run
for the Princess of Halloween.  These ladies are very talented.

1 comment:

  1. wow that's sooooo clever!!!! Just adore this frame. What a great decoration for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete