Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lady Liberty

In honor of America's Fourth of July,
I decided to make something patriotic.
I LOVE my country and wanted to show my pride a little bit.
 
I found this great Lacy Sunshine stamp using Eleanor as Lady Liberty,
and I just couldn't wait to use her.
She has become one of my favorites!

 
Ok, this isn't the best picture, but it was the best way to show it off.
 I used some "Flag" paper that I found in my stash.

 
 
 This is a little bit better picture.


I used a fabulous charm I found on DCWV Deals.
And of course I needed some more bling, because I do love bling.
So...I added some pretty crystals for my fireworks.
And who doesn't love going outside and watching fireworks?!!!


 
 
I added some of my favorite lace, red glittery ribbon, and
a piece of bluejeans that I cut off of my daughter's old pair.
 
For the final touch, I added some terrific fibers.
 
I really loved making this tag!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Use Your Favorite Stamp
Red Carpet Studios - Born On The Fourth of July
Pile It On Challenges - Outdoor Fun
Polkadoodle Challenges - Red, White, & Blue
Sassy Studios - Celebrations
 
 
 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010199289/

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous! Love the image of Lady Liberty and all those fibers! Super patriotic! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations' Celebrate challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - looks fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine!
    Mandy x (LS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colouring and what a fab tag too, thanks for sharing over on divas by designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image. Great work. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it is an awesome stamp & you made a great tag. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is beautiful, love the cute image...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    ~Tina~
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Lots of great elements. Cute image! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Come play again soon! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag! I love that touch of denim. Blue jeans will always say AMERICA to me! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete