Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day card

Hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day.
I would like to share the card I made for my Mother for Mother's Day.
 
I used the sketch from the current challenge at From The Heart stamps.
 
Sketch066.jpg
 
I used a really cute stamp from From The Heart stamps.
 
 
 
I used some really spingy looking paper from my stash.
Then I added some pretty flowers for some more color.
 
I embossed the green gingham paper with a pretty flower design.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
From The Heart - May Stamp of The Month Challenge
From The Heart - Sketch Challenge
Creative Fingers  - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - L is for Lots of Layers
Created With Love Challenges - For the Love of Critters
Glitter N Sparkle - Female Cards
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. A fabulous card design and a lovely image. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!! Love the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, like the gingham paper! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love anything with gingham! So pretty - thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps last week, our new challenge started today and we hope your will play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image, beautifully colored on gingham ... wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly this is really pretty, love what you have done with the sketch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the gingham paper paired up with this image. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps for our monthly progressive challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete