Saturday, February 1, 2014

Wildlife Pendant

Good Morning!
Hope all is well!
 
I have recently found some wonderful new stamps.
 
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/
 
If you haven't seen these stamps yet, please check them out.
They are just adorable!
 
I got mine in this week and immediately wanted to use them.
But I wanted to do something new and different.
So here's what I came up with.
 
 
A Pendant!
I used the beaver and the sign and Love stamps.
I stamped the design, then reduced that on the copier to size I needed.
(It was a little less than 3/4")
Next I colored the design with my Copics.
I cut the beaver out so that I could put it on top of the other stamps.
 
I used my Epiphany square punch to cut out the sign image.
I colored it, and added grass.
Next I glued the beaver on top of the image.
And lastly I added the Epiphany square bubble cap and glued it
into an Epiphany pendant.
 
Now I can wear one of my favorite stamps everywhere!
Love it!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Something New!
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything But a Card
That Craft Place - Color Palette
 


1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute Cute! I haven't tried doing something like that but I might just have to give it a go. Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts and joining us this month. We hope to see you again real soon.

    ReplyDelete