Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shhhhhh




I hope everyone is ready for a New Year!
I can't wait to see what the New Year has in store for all of us. It's exciting!
 
Just Inspirational Challenges is having a wonderful new challenge
this week with a very easy theme
ANYTHING GOES
 
What a great way to get your creativity going for the new year.
 
We are being sponsored this week by a great sponsor
 
 
http://sherrytdesigns.blogspot.com/
 


I got to use an absolutely adorable stamp for this project.
I decided to make a baby sleeping sign.
 




 
 
 
I used some pretty light pink gingham paper and some
DCWV paper from the Sweet Stack.
 
I hope that you will go over and check out these great stamps!
They are just terrific!
 
And please join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment