Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Angel

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday morning.
We have ice here and it is very cold.
I am already ready for spring, and it isn't even officially winter yet.
 
All Dressed Up is having a new challenge on their blog right now.
Christmas
 
They have some absolutely beautiful stamps. 
And they have just come out with some gorgeous Christmas ones.
I've got their stamps on my Christmas wish list, but I had to go ahead and buy one.  The Angel was just too beautiful not to use for this Christmas.
Of course, so are the other ones.  So, I may have to buy more. :)
 
 
I used some really pretty digital paper I found from The DigiChick.
I added some burlap from the DCWV Burlap stack, some gorgeous lace,
and some pretty roses with some diecut vines.
 
I added some white flocking to the angels wings to give it a pretty feathery look.
It's a little hard to see, but it gives a real nice effect.
I also added a lot of glitter for the dress.
 
I think this may be one of my favorite stamps.
 
I would like to enter her into the following challenges:
All Dressed Up - Christmas
Fairies Challenge Blog - Winter/Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend - Use Some Red
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Holly she is perfect !!!! I love the colours you have used and the glitter.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful car, Holly! Your colouring is fabulous! I love the blue and the addition of the burlap! Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Holly, so very pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweet little angel is gorgeous against the dark blue background and I love the contrast of the burlap and lace.
    Thanks for joining us at all Dressed Up and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete