Friday, October 11, 2013

Steampunk Victoria

I have decided to try something new today.
Steampunk.
I have never made a Steampunk card before, so I thought I would make one.
 
I was inspired by Cupcake Inspirations challenge this week.
 
 
 
I used DCWV La Bella Rouge Stack - red papers.
And I used this great stamp from Sassy Studio Designs, which
have become some of my favorite digi stamps, Steampunk Victoria.
 
I used Tim Holtz gears die cut, and a Spellbinders - Fancy Tags die.
I used a Technique Tuesday stamp, yes a real honest to goodness clear stamp, to stamp the "Get It In Gear".
I also added a pretty lace doily and flower to add a feminine touch.
 
I think the black lace look adds a nice touch.
The paper matches the red in the frame better than the picture turned out.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Think you did a great job on your Steampunk card! The red and black are very striking! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete